Natural Allergy Support to the Rescue!
Allergies abound this time of year, even here at the beach. If you want to get rid of your allergies you will need to stop them at their source. Natural medicine believes that allergies are almost always related to imbalances in the gut. Believe it or not, 80% of the immune system is located in the intestines. So, to be successful dealing with allergies we must focus there. Then we can work on symptom relief.
Here are some suggestions to support the immune system in the gut:
- Drinking 1-2 Tbsp of Bragg’s apple cider vinegar in warm water before meals helps support good gut bacteria. There are capsules as well if you don’t like the taste or you can add a touch of raw local honey.
- Take a probiotic. Probiotics consist of the friendly bacteria and will recharge your immune system and help block the histamine that leads to so many symptoms.
Tips for symptom relief:
- Vit D3 is especially effective for hay fever and asthma.
- Green tea helps block histamine and supports the immune system.
- Vit C has the ability to prevent histamine from forming.
- Stinging Nettle is a natural antihistamine is widely used for symptom relief.
- Lemon, lavender and peppermint essential oils help relieve the congestion and promote drainage.
“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.” ~3 John 1:2
(Biofeedback Health Scans, 495 Grand Blvd- Regus Offices, Miramar Beach, FL. contact@TheAllNaturalPharmacist.com and 850-733-7017)